In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations for the protection of personal data, the User is informed of the following:
1. DATA CONTROLLER
It is MICRO SENSORY S.L. NIF: B 14636922. Registered office Calle San Marcos, no. 100 de Fernán Núñez, Córdoba.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided that you provide us through any of our services will be incorporated into treatment records owned by MICRO SENSORY S.L. with the following purposes:
- Manage the Users of the Website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of registration as a User in the reserved area of the Website.
- Provide the services included in the Website and/or provide the requested information, either via the web, by email or by telephone. Telephone calls may be recorded in order to guarantee the quality of service.
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between MICRO SENSORY S.L. and the Users.
- Offer the User products and services or personalized content by obtaining profiles and segmentation or CRM tasks, expanding and improving those that the Client currently has.
- In those cases in which the User expressly consents, send advertising communications and information, by different means (emails, SMS, postal mail…), about MICRO SENSORY S.L., or third parties, about their activities, products, services , offers, surveys, special promotions, as well as documentation of a diverse nature that may be of interest or useful to the User, related to the technology sector.
- Likewise, in each process where the User provides their personal data, they will be informed of the mandatory or optional nature of their completion, and of the consequences of not providing them.
3. PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
4. PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the contractual relationship is maintained, its deletion is not requested by the interested party and they should not be deleted because they are necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defense of claims.
If the User revokes their consent or exercises the rights of cancellation or deletion, their personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice during the legally established periods to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from their treatment.
5. LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MICRO SENSORY S.L. is legitimized to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis that:
- The User of the website has provided their personal data for pre-contractual or contractual relationships.
- The User has given their informed consent for the sending of commercial communications, for the installation of monitoring systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy, or for the sending of required information through contact forms.
- There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, in accordance with the services provided.
6. ASSIGNMENTS AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
All the assignments indicated below are necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Personal data may be transferred to:
- Public Administrations and the Administration of Justice.
- IT service providers
7. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Interested parties can file before MICRO SENSORY S.L. the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of its treatment, opposition, portability, and to oppose automated individual decisions. Likewise, they may revoke their consent in the event that they have granted it for a specific purpose, being able to modify their preferences at any time.
They may be exercised by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address: (Ref.: Protection of Personal Data), calle San Marcos, nº. 100, postal code 14520 de Fernán Núñez, Córdoba.