The customer has a maximum period of 14 calendar days from receipt of the order to exercise the right of return, except for products manufactured according to customer specifications, customized products and/or products made to order.
In order for MICRO SENSORY to take charge of the return, the customer must communicate it in writing to email@example.com, indicating the reference of his order (9-letter code) or enclosing a copy of the purchase invoice and the reason for the return. . We will then indicate the return code or RMA, the return process and how to request the collection or the address to which you must send the products within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from this communication to be accepted.
The customer will cover the shipping costs of returning the product to our warehouse. All COD or freight collect shipments will be refused.
For returns due to cancellation of any product from the Canary Islands, the customer must cover the shipping costs and those related to the SAD. We will not accept the return of any product that involves shipping costs or DUA costs.
The “non-collection” by the customer of any order with home delivery, collection at the office of the carrier, for reasons beyond the control of MICROSENSORY S.L. or the carrier, will generate additional shipping costs for the return to our warehouse. These additional shipping costs for the return to our warehouse, plus the shipping costs corresponding to the order, both being the same amount, will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded to the customer.
In case of return of any product purchased with “Cash on Delivery” payment method, the costs generated by the cash on delivery will also be discounted from the return, corresponding to 3% of the amount of the order with a minimum of 3€.
Any product that the customer wishes to exchange or return must meet the following conditions:
- The product must keep the original packaging, seals and labels intact and in perfect condition.
- The product must be returned with all original accessories.
- The product must be shipped properly packaged and protected to avoid any possible damage during shipment.
- The product must not have been used and/or manipulated, must not have scratches, marks or dents and must keep intact and in perfect condition the contacts, cables, terminals, screws, terminals or connectors, as well as the characteristics and properties of the product and its accessories.
- Batteries are a consumable good that, due to their chemical composition, begin to deteriorate from the first use, so used batteries will not be accepted for return.
Once we have received the product to be exchanged or returned and verified that it meets all the above conditions, we will proceed to refund the full amount, except for shipping costs, by the same means that was used for payment, within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from receipt and completion of the verification of the product.
If any or all of these conditions are not met, MICROSENSORY reserves the right to partially or not refund the amount paid.
The shipping address for returns is as follows:
MICROSENSORY – Dept. RMA
100 San Marcos St.
14520, Fernán Núñez
Do not ship any item(s) without prior authorization and RMA number, as it will not be accepted.